I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award by Catastrophic Findings! She must have known that I was in great need of some incommensurate at the moment 😉 I’ve been struggling a bit with my blog lately, thinking that I never had anything fun to write about and being scared that if I didn’t write soon I would loose all my great followers. So this nomination was just what I needed at the moment, so great big thanks to you!!! 🙂
Rules for the Sunshine Award:
- If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you.
- You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
1. Who is your favourite philosopher?
To be honest I don’t have one….
2. What is your favourite number?
I actually have a few of them and they all come from my time as a gymnast. When you’re competing you get a number and every time I got the numbers 5 or 7 I would do very well and sometimes even win a medal. For some reason these number have stayed with me and are still my favourite ones 🙂
3. What is your favourite animal?
Penguin, they are just so cute and if you were allowed to have one as a pet I would without a doubt get one!
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
I can only give you my Facebook one because I don’t have Twitter http://www.facebook.com/frida.carlsson.54
5. What is your favourite time of day?
Sometime between 17.00 and 17.30 because that’s when Doddi comes home from work.
6. What was your favourite vacation?
I’m not sure if travelling around Iceland counts, since this is now where I live. So if I’m not allowed to count that in then I would have to say Sicily, I went there with my parents a few year ago and it was a really nice trip and a very beautiful place.
7. What is your favourite physical activity?
Everyone who knows me now knows that I’m not that keen on physical activities. But when I do get the urge to do something I find it kind of fun to do Zumba.
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
9. What is your favourite flower?
I’m one of few women who doesn’t really like flowers so I don’t have a favourite one. But I do think tulips are kind of nice.
10. What is your passion?
I guess I would have to say books, architecture, fashion and photography.
Sunshine Award Nominations (in no particular order)